The Impossible Quiz

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Miserable Day

CNY break was awesome for me. Fireworks lighted the place we gathered. Besides loads of red packets collected on the 1st and 2nd day, I did manage to catch up some juiciest gossips from friends both high school and college.:) On the 3rd day, I traveled outstation to Malacca for a day trip. We started our journey early in the morning down the country using the Cheras-Seremban highway. The moment we reached Malacca State, we were lost nowhere searching for the Malacca City for about an hour. All thanks to Cheeseburger, he managed to lead us there successfully. Our concentration was Jonker Street alone. All 3 chicken rice balls restaurants were packed like sardines and we queued for 30 minutes for our turn. Having only few hours roaming around the city was short. Although time was rushing, still I was able to buy some stuffs to pamper myself.

My laptop was spoilt for days since CNY eve until it was fixed today. After having a great refreshing week, I was back to work yesterday. Unfortunately, while I sent my laptop for fixing, electricity was out. We experienced blackout for a day. The whole building was pitched dark and we were unable to switch on our laptops since there was no electricity generator around. Another hectic day for me. This morning as I reached office, I was hoping to get back to my working mood. Once again, there was no electricity still. My mood went down feeling depressed knowing that you will surely day dream for another full working day.

No comments: