The Impossible Quiz

Friday, February 1, 2008

Bastille Day

A day free from work that one may spend on leisure, especially a day specially customed for you. Everyday you will receive emails with the word of the day. This is the very day i can hardly find to loiter around with my best buddy. We started early in the morning down the trip to Bukit Bintang and Lot 10 where we travelled along the street and sipped my favourite Starbucks toffee nut latte. The merchandise cups that are shown were only available during xmas last year. We then indulged to the Pavilion where my favourite Jco donuts is located. They open a new branch in Sunway Pyramid new wing. The donuts are not that pricy and affordable. There was the Blue Ribbon Star Campaign for the purpose of charity held. My company was giving free tickets for that charity dinner and i regretted i didn't ask for few. I truly missed my opportunity to look closely to my Monday. Finally we went to klcc. It was almost closed and we managed to have our supper nearby. Just some displayed pictures for viewing pleasure.:)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!!

i was a lil touched with this post. never thought that u will do such a thing with those pics. i guess our next outing in kl will b prolly in june - after my last paper ie 10th june!!!

Anonymous said...

Haha....I am glad u really favour these pics. I was looking for a post. Thats the 1st thing that popped to my mind. Yeah....man I am looking forward to such outing again.:)