The Impossible Quiz

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The 5 Petunians

It was a full weekend program. I woke up late afternoon on Saturday. I was invited to indulge myself at Raku Zen located at Plaza Damas. This Japanese Restaurant has been fully booked all time and no seat will be given unless reservation has been made earlier. There is no rule as first come first serve basis. The decoration and the environment is Zen based. Still I prefer Sushigroove which is located at 1 Utama and Sakai Sushi at Subang Parade and The Curve(the corner lot spot with transparent glasses) along The Street. Sushi served with hot silver foil were really tempting my appetite and desperate for more sushi. Most importantly is my favorite soft shell crab roll was crunchy…..akaka….wrapped with salty seaweed. I forgot to bring my camera along….. aiks.

At night, I was invited to KPMG partner’s open house at Mutiara Damansara for CNY open hse dinner catering. My luck was bad till I lost many rounds in gambling. All thanks to the Banker who has wan all our money. Of course there was a free flow of red wine. I was a little drunken that night and that indicates that my blood circulation is good. I managed to drive home safely. Pity me; I had a terrible headache when I reached home till I overslept for church service the next morning.

On Sunday late afternoon, I had my old classmates gathering at Marche, The Curve. It was a memorable day glancing back our old times years ago. We chatted most of the time and I almost forgot to eat my breakfast and lunch. Err…when I woke up, I was already late for that gathering. I went out without my breakfast but I did savor some fish balls mummy steamed before she left the house that morning. For viewing pleasure, these are the photos captured.

Yvonne and I


From right Sharon, Bhawani, Lay Heong, Michelle,Yvonne and I


No comments: