The Impossible Quiz

Friday, February 8, 2008

Crazy superb delicious cupcakes

I have become a loyal fan for cupcakes lately. And my best flavoured cupcakes is chocolate moist cupcakes. The cupcakes make me feel delightful and tantalizes your tastebuds. It is exactly a perfect gift for your family and friends to usher any festive seasons and special ocassions. For me cupcakes are little cakes of the world. They just satisfy your cake lust and they are not enough to weigh you up. For cupcakes lover, there is this place called "cupcakeChic" located two doors away from The Secret Recipe at The Curve. They sell varieties like cupcakes and cupcakes biscotti. Biscottis are made from cupcakes waste which are not possible made for sale. Cupcakes are best served with coffee,tea,milk or even on its own. Another recommendation is pretty frosting cupcakes located at the loyer foyer of Amcorp Mall near Taman Jaya lrt station. For more info, log to http://www.prettyfrosting.com. For girls, if your mood is bad lately, trust me savouring cupcakes bring you relief.:)It works for me. Just cupcakes.

No comments: