The Impossible Quiz

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WoRk HaRD PLaY hARd

It's very inspirational about motivation to work hard to strive for the best. When I was in schooling, parents wanted their kids to excel the best in sports, in academic as well as in human values. Comparisons and comparisons seem to be endless amongst siblings, cousins and friends. As I entered college, I was stressed down to perform with my best by enrolling into the hardest course (LSE External Program), well I do not rate it as HARD core course. I have been studying like book worms till I have gotten my 2nd class honors and my most proud achievement I have ever gotten is my ACCA Award for the best subject performance in Financial Reporting. This award of course has granted me an employment with BIG 4 Accounting Firm.

Years pass by, as I glance back my past, I have no regret. These are what made me what I am today. Now, I am balancing my life between work role play and having fun role play. I am enjoying my life to fullest and party ,play, eat, have fun, etc as long as I have breath in me. I am no longer working hard like a cheap labour or a pathetic cow plough paddy fields.



 
                      I start to have the quoteof my life..That's WORK HARD AND PLAY HARD!



No comments: