The Impossible Quiz

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

FRAUD in GE13 and A TRUE REAL HERO BEHIND OUR STAND

GE 13 which was held last nite has led to a great disappointment among the Malaysian citizens that there is no right to exercise democracy. Pakatan rejects GE13 ,cries fraud that has happened during polling session. I am rejecting GE13 as well by wearing black for a month.


PKR supremo Anwar Ibrahim said that the opposition had documentary evidence of the dubious electoral process which happened throughout they day at various locations. I hope and I cry that justice can overwhelm these evil-doers and bring the truth back to surface.

We have been robbed openly by our policemen. Our rights as Malaysians were given away to the Bangaldeshis beyond our wills. The crooked happily walks away scot free after commiting crimes and fraudulent acts openly. My heart is bleeding hard for Malaysia. This is the first time I cried for my country.

I pay solute to Anwar for his unceasing fight for our rights throughout these period against corruption. I feel shameful as a Malaysian that our country has been rated as one of the most corrupted country in the world.I think we will soon face similar situations in Greece and Portugal. Within next 5 years, I can see us suffering due to inflation crisis and hike of oil prices as the ultimate factors why inflation exists.

I look ahead for GE14 for next UBAH! I will be your loyal supporter always.



No comments: