The Impossible Quiz

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Superheroes

Superheroes stuffs has the largest range of selection of superheroes t-shirts in Malaysia. I turned out to be so obsessed to buy a superhero costume t-shirt for myself after I recalling abt a superhero movie making we made for our new year's eve count down competition few years back. Below is the sneak preview for u all. This proofs team members must stay together and complete every clue together


I was in purpose to go for superhero stores located at Sunway Pyramid nearby the Cinema. When you breathe new life into a pile of old t-shirts, you become a superhero when you own it whether you a batman lover or not.


No Country For Female Superheroes ... and I will be the first female for Super Woman. Wide range of superheroes t-shirt Supervillains, Wolverine, JLA, Spider-Man, Avengers and Iron Man t-shirts available in store. Tempted to buy yet lured by limitations of $$$ spend in a month for I am a shopaholic. I am admitting that I am in need and desperate to shop at least twice a month. and I call it a shopping disease.



What a relief and satisfaction I gained for owning one! Well Done Pui Ee! A big pat for myself!


No comments: