The Impossible Quiz

Friday, April 26, 2013

HUMBLE MYSELF down to you

I cast all my cares to you for am very heavy burden now for I believe you care for me.

Have u ever ponder why we are going astray? Have we even feel left out and being an outcast by trusted ones? Have you ever felt being betrayed by your family members..siblings and parents. I suddenly feel so tired with the forms of the world. Sometimes, I wonder myself deep in my soul that will I forgone all things in the world and be transformed with the renewal of my mind that I will sacrifice my lifetime contributing to the National Evangelical Christian Fellowship of Malaysia (NECF).

I had a prophecy once few years back which stated that I will be a woman of God and a woman of influence. God sees my feet going places. I believe I can touch many more lives. I have been astrayed from HIM 4 years ago when I suffered from my family issues which remain unsolved till this day. People has been questioning me why am I quitting all my ministries in church. I remain speechless till this day as I feel very defeated due to my family problem. Day by day passed by and year by year passed by. We quarreled every single day non stop. I am so tired with this spinning wheel.

I think its time for me to take the courage for my stand against all these destruction
which will lead me down. I know HE is waiting for me to come back home with him and is ready to HUG me with his warmth abreast. I often remind myself that this is temporary. The more ppl want to see me defeated due to this issue. The more I will take my stand that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH CHIRST WHO STRENGTHENS ME. All thanks for all support I have from my beloved cell group for their unceasing care and the man who upholds me all these while without any failure for his love and tender care. (not left out my bestie Daniel and Cath)



No comments: