The Impossible Quiz

Monday, June 30, 2008

Wanted

Nowadays there is the latest movie previewed in almost every cinema around Malaysia. This is the greatest show I can consider.Directed by Timur Bekmambetov,with James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. This is an action movie based on comic miniseries. It was first released in United Kingdom in June 25 2008. I went to the cinema located at Sunway Pyramid after lunch with my church friends. Movies tickets were fully sold out at two consequent timings. Can you imagine how great is the demand for "Wanted" though people need to cut down entertainment due to the hike of petrol price. We finally headed to 1Utama and we successfully bought the tickets though our seats weren't strategic. It is an 2 hrs screening. Thus, GSC 1Utama has upgraded their services to fulfil the needs of their customers. Hours were still early and we finally proceeded to eat my fovourite Big Apple donuts (2nd preference to JCo Dunots). I managed to sneak some food in the cinema. And they should thank me because I was using my newly bought big bag. whink***


No comments: