The Impossible Quiz

Monday, June 30, 2008

Shereen homecoming

My close friend just came back from Singapore for her break. She gave me a surprise call on Wednesday night. I was kinda busy lately. I managed to spend some time for her. I met her after my work. We had our dinner at the Italianese Restaurant and finally proceeded to Starbuck at 1Utama (nearest to my office) for our drinking session. Though couple of hours we spent, it wasn't enough for us to catch the juiciest updates about ourselves.

Shereen with her great pose

I went out with her again on yesterday after my gathering at MidValley with my ex-colleagues at EGL (a local US based logistic company) where I used to work when I was having my semester break as PA on the next day. I drove her to The Curve , my favourite place to hang out with friends. After a very long hang out with her around the malls and the flea market, we finally dropped by at the Winter Warmers and Coffee and Tea House for girl's chat. We spent hours in talking till we almost forgot the time was almost dawn. We got shooed by the waitress due to their closing time. She left me a sms "Bye babes. Am leaving now. Hugs :)" before she left at 5.30pm today. She is just too sweet. Am glad to have her during my down moments.


Shereen at Winter Warmers

Note: I wanted to post some pictures of myself but I need a new haircut. Well ..will post up soon soon.....:P



No comments: